Forum
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Sweep/Hop over 802.11 with QAM Modulation

Hello Aaronia Team,

I need to generate a sweep over the signal of the 20 MHz OFDM 256QAM Signals in the 2.412 to 2.484 GHz over 13 channels, 5 MHz spacing with a sweep time of 13 second (1 second per step x13 channels) with a specific signal power.
and the 20 MHz OFDM 256QAM Signals in the 5.180 to 5.825 GHz over 21 channels, 20 MHz spacing with a sweep time of 21 second (1 second per step x21 channels) with a specific signal power.
 (This is required to simulate devices operate in the recent WiFi Standard 802.11n(  802.11n for 2.4 GHz /  802.11ac for 5 GHz ))
I am still not able to achieve the required signals using the Sweep generator block! I was informed by someone from Aaronia that the sweep block is not compatible with this project.
Are you able to generate those signals without the sweep block! if so please share a mission with the required specification! I have tried everything in the software but still not able to achieve the requirements.
Your time and help are highly appreciated,

So you want to "hop" an OFDM signal in steps of 5 MHz with a duration of 1 second for every hop, right?

TK has reacted to this post.
TK

Yes! that is correct.

an OFDM 256QAM Signal (5 MHz or 20 MHz) with a duration of 1 second of every hop! Yes.

OK give us 24h to update the IQ Signal Generator and the Band Sequencer (hopping block) then we should have a perfectly working solution.

Done. You need the latest RTSA-Suite PRO V 11375 or higher since new features have been added.

Please check the mission at: https://v6-forum.aaronia.de/forum/topic/802-11-13-channel-hopping-generator-with-256qam-signal/#postid-1931