Forum
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

SPECTRAN V6 COMMAND CENTER | 980MHz I/Q RTBW | RF Surveillance System

SPECTRAN V6 COMMAND CENTER max specs:

• Frequency Range from 10MHz to 6GHz
  • Up to 980MHz I/Q Real-Time Bandwidth
  • I/Q Vector Signal Generator (up to 480MHz)
  • Sweep speed > 4 THz/s
  • Sample rate: up to 8 x 2GSPS 16 Bit I/Q-data
  • FFT rate: up to 3840 million FFT-points/s
  • FFT-based POI as short as 97 ns
  • I/Q-based POI as short as 10 ns
  • Two 4K widescreen displays
  • Up to 18 TB HDD (Hard Disk / Storage)
  • Patented Polyphase Filter Technology
  • Simultaneous surveillance of multiple bands (3G, 4G, 5G, WLAN...)
  • Incl. "RTSA-Suite PRO" Software

The new SPECTRAN V6 Command Center is available in 4 different versions:

SPECTRAN V6 Command Center

Broadband Surveillance
The SPECTRAN V6 Command Center is a perfect solution for broadband surveillance. The 980MHz real-time bandwidth in combination with the new RTSA-Suite PRO Software make it possible to monitor/record multiple frequency bands simultaneously in real-time. You could monitor 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, GSM900, GSM1800, WLAN 2,4GHz and WLAN 5,8GHz at the same time and get a warning anytime an anomaly occurs. Alternatively, you could set the alarm trigger to specific signals. Another possibility is to use the 6GHz in 1ms sweep-mode to monitor the complete band from 10MHz up to 6GHz. This is a good setup, when you are uncertain at which frequencies the illegal or interfering signal transmissions will occur.

Recording
The system is capable of gaplessly monitoring and I/Q recording, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It produces 1GB of data per minute on average. This means, that the optional integrated 18TB storage capacity would suffice for data of about 13 complete days, before any transfers or hard-drive clean-up is necessary.

For more information please download our PDF https://aaronia.com/download/14823/

SPECTRAN V6 Command Center Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer