Forum
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Receiver Band Sequencer

The Receiver Band Sequencer block consists of up to 32 individual frequency band setups which can be run as a batch sequence over and over again. You can order this block in our Online Shop

Receiver Band Sequencer Block

Left hand side Input:

• Input 1 (I/Q stream)

Right hand side Output:

• out0 (I/Q out)
  • out1 (I/Q out)
  • out2 (I/Q out)
  • out3 (I/Q out)

The Receiver Band Sequencer block is of great help to save receivers for multi channel I/Q monitoring/decoding. You can configure a list of I/Q frequency bands to monitor incl. additional settings e.g. to control our IsoLOG 3D DF antenna.

Besides the "Name" you can select the start, stop (or span and center frequency) or simply choose the wanted band from our channel list and select the wanted reference level. This is the main setup for your band. In addition you can adjust:

• Wait (time, samples, rotation) - Defines the hold definition type for the measurement
  • Dwell Time - Only active if "time" is selected from "Wait"
  • Samples - Only active if "samples" is selected from "Wait"
  • Rotation - Only active if "rotation" is selected from "Wait"

You can also select the IsoLOG 3D DF antenna to take controll over the dwell time:

• IsoLOG (ignore, rotate, sector, chopper)
  • Ignore (Dont use IsoLOG 3D DF antenna)
  • Rotate (The dwell time will be the number of rotations in "Rotation")
  • Sector (Use the sector selected in "Sector Index" of the IsoLOG only. Use the dwell time as selected in "Sector Time")
  • Chopper (Use the IsoLOG 3D DF chopper mode. Use the dwell time as selected in "Sector Time")

And finally you can select the output (out0 to out3) where this setup should take place for:

Receiver Band Sequencer Setup

Screenshot showing the Receiver Band Sequencer in action:

Typical Mission for the Receiver Band Sequencer

Typical Missions:

We added more inputs to the Receiver Band Sequencer which makes the block much more flexible:

Receiver Band Sequencer gets more IQ inputs

e.g. using a SPECTRAN V6 RSA2000X you can now "switch" between both Rx:

Rx1 vs Rx2 Switch Mission

HB9DTZ and Sofon have reacted to this post.
HB9DTZSofon

We added more ouputs (16 instead of 4):

More Outputs

Receiver Band Sequencer offering 16 Outputs

We added Source (multi Rx) support e.g. for selecting Rx1 or Rx2 from a SPECTRAN V6 PLUS:

Multi Rx Support

HB9DTZ has reacted to this post.
HB9DTZ