Forum
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

AARTSAAPI_EnumDevice error

While I am debugging the project .\sdk\Samples\IQReceiver , the proc stopped in line 122:

if ((res = AARTSAAPI_EnumDevice(&h, L"spectranv6", 0, &dinfo)) == AARTSAAPI_OK)

The return assert is like this "AARTSAAPI_EnumDevice failed : 1".

What is the problem?

The device is Ok. I can run the RTSA-Suit Pro properly.

Uploaded files:
  • spec.jpg

Please make sure that the RTSA-Suite PRO is NOT running when testing any SDK examples. The device can only be accessed by one application at a time.

Many times the demo stopped at AARTSAAPI_EnumDevice(&h, L"spectranv6", 0, &dinfo).

I tried to run the RTSA-Suite PRO once, and then start the demo again. This time the demo could run.

Does the device spectran V6 has sleeping mode? How could I make the device wake up in the code, not by running the RTSA-Suite PRO?

No, there is no sleeping mode but check your PC power saving or USB setup, there you might have a "wakeup" activated.

oh, thank you.

Interestingly, I ran into this same issue.  I changed the computer's Power Plan to Ultimate/Performance, then went into each of the USB Root Hub/Generic USB Hub/Generic SuperSpeed USB Hub settings (Computer Management -> Device Manager -> USB Serial Bus Controllers) and un-checked the box "Allow the computer to turn of this device to save power".  Do this for ALL USB Hubs

Quote from CorNic East on 26/04/2022, 21:30

Interestingly, I ran into this same issue.  I changed the computer's Power Plan to Ultimate/Performance, then went into each of the USB Root Hub/Generic USB Hub/Generic SuperSpeed USB Hub settings (Computer Management -> Device Manager -> USB Serial Bus Controllers) and un-checked the box "Allow the computer to turn of this device to save power".  Do this for ALL USB Hubs

good idea. I will have a try. Thank you