Forum
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Wi-Fi 6E Mission | Needs 8GHz Extension Key

Attached mission will monitor the Wi-Fi 6E frequency range including the channel list. Please note that you need the 8GHz extension key for this mission:

Wi-Fi 6E Mission Setup

After loading the mission you should get the following mission setup:

Wi-Fi 6E Frequency Band Monitoring

Uploaded files:

Hi,

We recently installed 8GHz extension key on our device 250X. It scans up to 8GHz but only for the FFT size of 8192 and lower (at higher values spectrum freezes) while we have license for 1M FFT. How to get 1M FFT at 8 GHz?  DSP Memory is Ludicrous.

Best, A.

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot-101.png
  • Screenshot-102.png

Use the Real-Time mode not the (limited) Scan mode.

Hi,

I still see the same problem.

(i.e. We recently installed 8GHz extension key on our device 250X. It takes data up to 8GHz but only for the FFT size of 8192 and lower (at higher values spectrum freezes) while we have license for 1M FFT. How to get 1M FFT at 8 GHz? ) The capture mode is real time. Please see the attached files. How do I resolve this? at 1M fft It just freezes. If needed I can send a video of 1M fft data taking.

Best, A.

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot-107.png

I dont see any such problems. Works fine with a mission from scratch. Check your RTSA version, settings and hardware:

8GHz mission from scratch

Quote from aminucd on 17/11/2022, 01:32

Hi,

With the setup that you sent, I can only get up to 6GHz. Does not accept higher values for centre frequency. Do I miss something in license manager ? (attached)

You need to change the "LOHarmonic" setting to "Third" to be able to enter frequencies higher than 6 GHz, as shown in the images above. It is not a licensing issue.