Forum
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Simple IQ file to Tx | Use the SPECTRAN V6 as an IQ Vector Signal Generator

Attached is the most simple IQ file/data to Tx mission using the SPECTRAN V6 as a vector signal generator:

Simple IQ Vector Signal Generator mission

Simply load your IQ file to the File Reader block and stream the IQ data to the SPECTRAN V6 (Transmitter Mode is set to "Stream" so it will stream the IQ data from the IQ file).

You can change the output power in the SPECTRAN V6 block under Main- > Transmitter Gain from -100dBm to +10dBm (Default = -20dBm):

Vectior Signal Generator with up to 120MHz RTBW

Uploaded files:

I follow the posts step by step, and connet the Tx signal to the Keysight SA. the V6 500X is work well, but it don't work, no signal output from the Tx port. I am confusing what I make something wrong?

Some ideas:

1. You don't stream an IQ file
  2. Your output power is to low
  3. No power (our USB power supply or a PD USB 3.1 port) connected to the POWR USB connector

Sorry,It do not work. I check:

1.Transmitter Mode is set to "Stream" so it will stream the IQ data from the IQ file.

Could you upload an IQ streaming file sameple?

Attached a 200ms Carkey burst as IQ data file. Make sure to loop it since its quite short.

Uploaded files:
Sofon has reacted to this post.
Sofon

I connect my devices instead of your attached mission and load my IQ record in the file reader, and then changing any other IQ files, you will see the SPECTRAN V6 Tx just can output the CW signal not the correlative signal from this IQ files. I had tried it again and again.which version of the RTSA-Suite Pro and FPGA version it need implement "IQ File to Tx" block function?

Check the warnings (yellow Tx). Your system does not work.

BTW: You are running Rx and Tx at the same time without boost connection. This cant work.

Sofon has reacted to this post.
Sofon