Forum
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

RTSA Suite PRO JavaScript Block | Paper and Documantation v11738 (12.10.2022)

Page 1 of 2Next

The RTSA-Suite PRO offers a powerful Script block for JavaScript:

JavaScript Block for the RTSA-Suite PRO Software

It gives you full control over the RTSA-Suite PRO blocks , the graphs and all features.

Write your own powerful scripts for automatic measurements, to integrate external sensors or devices and much much more.

JavaScript Block Editor

Attached is the latest PDF documentation for the RTSA-Suite PRO JavaScript command sets supported so far (v11738 from 12.10.2022) incl. additional sample codes.

Uploaded files:

Released the latest PDF documentation for the RTSA-Suite PRO JavaScript command sets supported (V7993 from 27.01.2021) incl. additional sample codes.

NEW

Get the latest PDF for our RTSA-Suite PRO JavaScript command sets supported (V8601 from 07.04.2021)

It also includes a http server for remote access e.g. to control measurement extraction (third party IQ formats etc.).

NEW

Get the latest PDF for our RTSA-Suite PRO JavaScript command sets supported (V8953 from 15.06.2021)

It now includes amoung a lot of other new features a Canvas2D drawings engine support.

Updated documentation to v11738.

Updates include:

• support for color-selection config items
  • support for intercepting mouse-clicks and keyboard input
  • better control for table selections
  • various improvements for geomap charts
  • support for adding/removing inputs and outputs at runtime
  • support for accessing markers of an existing block

Where can I get the newest updated documentation for our RTSA-Suite PRO JavaScript command sets supported?

It is linked in the first post. There haven't been any significant changes since the last update.

Sofon has reacted to this post.
Sofon

Hello,

I would like to do some more advanced JS stuff, so I need a bit more details about JavaScript runtime you are using. Could you point me to a lib you are using?

For example, I want to alter global environment, and I am failing to find how global variable is called. It is neither "global" or "window". (For example, I want to implement dynamic import with path relative to script file)

Also, are you ok if I generate type definitions for your lib, using documentation from pdf and JS files in RTSA pro and publish it opensource, so people can have autocomplete when implementing scripts?

Looks like engine is QJSEngine and it is not a very rich engine in terms of features...

I think I will wrap scripts

Quote from nemanjan00 on 21/01/2024, 22:23

Hello,

I would like to do some more advanced JS stuff, so I need a bit more details about JavaScript runtime you are using. Could you point me to a lib you are using?

For example, I want to alter global environment, and I am failing to find how global variable is called. It is neither "global" or "window". (For example, I want to implement dynamic import with path relative to script file)

Also, are you ok if I generate type definitions for your lib, using documentation from pdf and JS files in RTSA pro and publish it opensource, so people can have autocomplete when implementing scripts?

Yes, please do 🙂

Page 1 of 2Next