Forum
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

NOW AVAILABLE: HyperLOG X PRO Antenna Series with more Gain and additional Preamplifier

We will soon offer a new HyperLOG antenna series, the HyperLOG X PRO, offering much higher gain, frequency range and directivity. The new series offers around 8dBi @6GHz and a quite constant 10dBi from 8GHz to 30GHz:

• HyperLOG X 200100 PRO (operating from 1,8GHz to 10GHz | SMA connector)
  • HyperLOG X 200180 PRO (operating from 1,8GHz to 18GHz | SMA connector)
  • HyperLOG X 200250 PRO (operating from 1,8GHz to 25GHz | 2,92mm connector)
  • HyperLOG X 200300 PRO (operating from 1,8GHz to 30GHz | 2,92mm connector)
  • HyperLOG X 200400 PRO (operating from 1,8GHz to 40GHz | 2,92mm connector)

The HyperLOG X PRO antennas are the perfect choice for measurement challanges within the 5G network. An additional battery powered preamplifier will be available later on too.

Attached gain graph shows the great performace if it comes to gain and directivity setting a new standard for LPDA antennas:

HyperLOG PRO LPDA Antenna Series up to 30GHz

Seth has reacted to this post.
Seth

Is it possible please that we can request future antennas with N-type connectors instead of SMA? We need more robustness than SMA, which I find come loose or can't bear the strain.

N will not work with the frequency ranges >18GHz and for sure you don't want to use a bulky and heavy N cable for DF.

Our SMA connectors are self made and very robust so nothing to worry about since we've been selling them for over 10 years now and have ZERO problems so far.

Yes I understand.  Though as 90% of the equipment for the V6 is below 6Ghz I didn't think that this would be a factor, especially as the 9080pro comes with an N type version.  Oh well, I guess SMA is going to be the future, its a pity.

The new HyperLOG antennas up to 40GHz are now available at https://aaronia-shop.com/products/antennas-sensors/logper-antennas

It's perfect for the great performance of attached gain graph shows.  would you like to provide the performance for the HyperLOG PRO 70200 and HyperLOG X PRO 70200 Series with the "Measured normalized radiation patterns"?