Forum
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

NEW: LTE Decoder incl. Map

First screenshot of what to expect soon:

Aaronia LTE Decoder

Evaluator has reacted to this post.
Evaluator

Now supporting more standards:

LTE Decoder

Sofon and Evaluator have reacted to this post.
SofonEvaluator

Is there some more detailed introduction of this fuction?

Not at this stage. Will add it as soon as we have a release (2-3 weeks) available.

The LTE Decoder and LTE Scanner is now available. For more details please have a look at:

https://v6-forum.aaronia.de/forum/topic/lte-scanner/

https://v6-forum.aaronia.de/forum/topic/lte-decoder/

sebscha has reacted to this post.
sebscha

Hello. Where do I find these blocks ? I've updated the SW to the latest version but I cannot find them in the package shop.

Not yet available in the shop. Please contact our sales department.

The mapping function could be very useful. Looks like it’s decoding a cell tower ID, not sure if that ID is then used to lookup the physical address of the tower via the Internet or if cell towers broadcast their map coordinates. I see the telco is provided as well. The information can be used by Aaronia customers to offer a new type of commercial service: on site surveys for corporations and users to help select a mobile phone telco provider. Tier 1 cities and other metros always have multiple 4G/5G providers with varying levels of coverage. No telco is willing to provide information about tower locations, number of radios per tower, or current levels of channel, data rate, throttling, over-provisioning, etc. Many mobile customers are missing calls, suffering from dropped calls, and being forced to walk outside to maintain a conversation. When all radio’s on a tower are maxed out with connections, new calls get shifted to the next closest tower even if the RSSI is insufficient. I hope Aaronia software developers continue on the path to enable Aaronia customers to provide such a service to our customers.