Forum
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

How to export the "Shape detector Block" traces/result to disk?

Page 1 of 2Next

Hi

This is the result of "shape detector Block"

How is possible to export the yellows line to output and use it in our Visual C++  Application or use it in Matlab?

Simply use the EXPORT feature. Every block offers this feature within the title bar:

Export Traces

Quote from AdminTC on 06/04/2022, 12:32

Simply use the EXPORT feature. Every block offers this feature within the title bar:

Export Traces

Thank you for your reply, Yes I see it

But actually I need Realtime result. in this way only one frame will save in CSV file, But I need Realtime result for doing my own process in it,

Is it any way for receive this result ?, even in script block or use  http client/ server  for send it to outside RTSA software

This is currently not possible. We'll look into adding such functionality in a future version.

David3542 has reacted to this post.
David3542

You can use a combination of script block and http server block:

[code]

import { DSPStream } from "dspstream.js"

async function main() {

await DSPStream.addBlocks({
shape: {type: "PulsedSpectrumShape"}
});

await DSPStream.connectBlocks([
{source: "in0", drain: "shape"},
{source: "shape", drain: "out0"}
]);
}

main();

[/code]

David3542

thank you for your reply

could you please give us a simple example ?

Minimal example code for the script block is included in the post above. What this does is:

• add a new shape detector instance inside the script block
  • connect the first input of the script block to the input of the shape detector
  • forward the shape data to the first output of the script block, which can then be connected to a HTTP server block

The drawback here is that it doesn't use the existing block, the processing logic is "hidden" inside the script block, and the shape detector inside the script block won't (without additional coding) provide configuration options or any visualization. For the latter you could connect a Spectrum block at the script block output, but config options would require additional code inside the script block.

I've attached a full example mission.

Uploaded files:
David3542
Quote from mm_dev on 08/04/2022, 10:47

Minimal example code for the script block is included in the post above. What this does is:

• add a new shape detector instance inside the script block
  • connect the first input of the script block to the input of the shape detector
  • forward the shape data to the first output of the script block, which can then be connected to a HTTP server block

The drawback here is that it doesn't use the existing block, the processing logic is "hidden" inside the script block, and the shape detector inside the script block won't (without additional coding) provide configuration options or any visualization. For the latter you could connect a Spectrum block at the script block output, but config options would require additional code inside the script block.

I've attached a full example mission.

Thank you so much for your great example

as I can see , Script block is very powerful and we can do many special mission with this block, but actually I didn't find a good reference for learn script block.

You gave me a magic mission  now I have two question.

you added a "spectrum shape detector" block  in script but its hide and we only can see the output result .

its ok and very good , its exactly that I want it . but could you please tell me how we can change this hided block setting . for example if we want change the "frequency span " ?(" frequency span" is one of the spectrum  shape detector block's setting ).

and second question

you wanted add a "spectrum shape detector" block  in you script , but you wrote

await DSPStream.addBlocks({
shape: {type: "PulsedSpectrumShape"}
});

"PulsedSpectrumShape" !!!

How you know should use "PulsedSpectrumShape"  string for add "spectrum shape detector" ?? and if we want add and use another block in the script , what should write here ?

Thanks for you answer

Unfortunately the documentation for the script engine is still rather minimal at this point, which is why I originally was saying that this feature wasn't possible atm as the "shape" connector was missing from the documentation. It is not uncommon for names in the UI being different than names used internally.

Regarding adjusting the configuration, if you only need to set it once this can be done by changing the DSPStream.addBlocks call to

await DSPStream.addBlocks({shape: {type: "PulsedSpectrumShape", config: { histdev: 16, histmindens: 0.1, freqspan: 20e6, persistence: 0.7 }});

That will set the specified values whenever the script block is restarted. The provided values are the defaults (e.g. 20 MHz span), you can adjust those as needed within the blocks limitations.

David3542

is it possible to use "pulse inspector " block in the background?

same as above example ,with the script , control the pulse inspector block and receive the result of block in the script for do some additional process

Page 1 of 2Next